To enjoy your new piece of jewelery as long as possible, we recommend the following:
- Always take off your jewellery/watch when you go to sleep.
- Sweat and moisture are not good for both the wood and the metal parts. This makes it important to avoid this and to ensure that the jewellery/watch is kept dry and free of dirt.
- Wood or metal that touches the skin may discolor and wear with wear, but this will not be visible from the outside.
- The wood can discolour slightly due to a lot of sunlight, but this will always be gradual and not noticeable.
- The wooden parts can be cleaned/maintained with transparent linseed oil.